The Holmes County
Safe Sleep Initiative
Pack ‘n Play Give Away
Holmes County General Health District is partnering with “The Foundation for Appalachian Ohio’ Cause Connector” to create a Safe Sleep Initiative by providing pack ‘n plays to babies up to a year old at no charge to applicants. The goal of this project is to provide a safe sleep environment for babies and teach safe sleep practices to help reduce SIDs. Applications are available on the Holmes County General Health District website, by completing the online survey, or you can obtain a paper application by contacting health educator Abbigail Benton at HCGHD.
Any family applying to receive a pack ‘n play must meet these requirements:
- Must be a resident of Holmes County.
- Must be either pregnant or have a child under the age of one
- May obtain only one pack ‘n play per child
- A child’s parent and/or guardian must review safe sleep materials provided by HCGHD health educator
- Applicant must pick up pack ‘n play at the HCGHD
**There is a limited number of pack ‘n plays and it’s a first come first serve basis**
Abbigail Benton contact info: email email@example.com or call
(330)-674-5035 ext. 224
For the customer satisfaction survey, please click here