JOIN US AT RODHE'S
Come see us at Rodhe's Monday May 7th to taste this delicious "Blueberry Zucchini Bread"! Get free recipes and everything you need to make this easy treat for your family! We made this with frozen Full Circle Blueberries which are on sale at Rodhe’s thru May 24, 2018.
Created on 5/1/18
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
Would you like to answer our poll?
Go to our Facebook page "Holmes County General Health District". Look for this recipe attached to our "poll" and answer yes or no. Thank you!