Come see us at Rodhe's Monday June 4th to taste this delicious "Almond Cereal Bars"! Get free recipes and everything you need to make this easy treat for your family! We made this with Great Berry Bran Flakes which are on sale at Rodhe’s thru June 21, 2018.
Created on 6/1/18
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups Grain Berry Bran Flakes
- 2 cups oat and bran O’s cereal
- 2 Tablespoons chopped, unsweetened dried cherries or your favorite dried fruit.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the almond butter and honey on high for 30 seconds, then stir until well blended.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereal flakes, O’s and cherries (fruit). Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until warmed.
- Gradually stir the almond butter mixture into the cereal until thoroughly and evenly coated.
- Press into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set and firm.
- Cut into 10 bars.
Would you like to answer our poll?
Go to our Facebook page "Holmes County General Health District". Look for this recipe attached to our "poll" and answer yes or no. Thank you!